Are you stuck in a rut of screen time?
Feeling overwhelmed by the advice but don’t know where to start?
Want to regain control over the amount of time your kids spend in front of screens?
Want to help your kids be happily engaged in PLAY?
Want to have a more peaceful household and thriving kids?
I can help.
Combining my knowledge an Occupational Therapist, Play Educator, and my down to earth approach gained through 6 years of parenting, I am bringing you a course of Seven Steps to help you reduce your kids’ screen time and gain back PLAY time.
Following the step by step process, the course will be delivered in a series of short videos (10-15 minutes each) direct to your inbox over three weeks.
– practical advice
– easy to understand
– non judgemental approach
Yes! This is what I need! Sign me up please.
In June 2017 I cut my kids’ screen time right back from 2 hours a day to about 2 hours a week. At the time I had a 6 month old, 2 year old, and 4 year old. At first it was hard cutting it back, really hard. My kids were addicted.
But it WORKED.
I want to share this success with other parents and help you achieve it too!
You can sign up here
If you’re constantly tired and maybe feeling a little bit guilty about how much time the kids are spending on screens, you’re not alone.
If you’re stuck in a rut and wondering how to change it, then this course is for you.
What the Seven Steps cover:
- Acknowledging that this is a major change in your family’s life, acknowledging the journey that will take place.
- The evidence supporting less time on screen (don’t worry, I make it easy to understand).
- Setting a screen time goal (specific to your family’s own situation).
- Self care for YOU; how to maintain your sanity during the process of cutting back your kids’ screen time.
- Deciphering PLAY; the key to success in this process.
- Resources to access that will support your children’s play.
- Resources to help you through putting this change in place.
I’ll share more of our story and how this change that has impacted our family in ways I didn’t think were possible.
There will be a bonus add on option for a facebook group for extra support from me and other parents going through the course. This is where you can ask me questions, and share your successes and struggles on the days when it’s hard.
As an Occupational Therapist, it concerns me that many children are so addicted to screens. But as a parent, I can completely relate to your problem and I know you don’t need another “expert” to tell you how bad screens are.
My aim is to offer a practical, holistic, non-judgmental programme, that will give you a step-by-step process to break your kids’ screen addictions and get them playing more.
Come along on the journey with me… I want to help.